Inter-floor conveyors are designed and built to cope with the heavy-duty production or storage environment. They transfer products up and down from second level floors. Generally, with a heavy weight belt construction, these conveyors are designed to convey products of all shapes and sizes.
Mezzanine floors are regularly used to provide businesses with additional offices or storage space. Inter-floor conveyors are a very popular solution when it comes to moving stock from one floor to another.
The inter-floor conveyors can be supplied in a full range of widths and angles, but usually the incline belt conveyors are set at an angle of no more than 25 degrees as this ensures the safe transportation of the products. Sometimes this can differ depending on the size and weight of the items that need to be transported.
Generally, a load/unload driven conveyor is situated on the ground floor horizontally to enable the product to be conveyed on and off the inter-floor conveyor.
An inter-floor conveyor is the perfect solution to save you time and man power when moving good from floor to floor. This solution helps you move products quickly and effectively.
Please feel free to contact Pegasus Storage Solutions for more information on our inter-floor conveyors. Pegasus Storage Solutions are leading suppliers and installers of inter-floor conveyor systems. We strive to provide our clients with excellent service and products that are designed to last.
- Mild Steel Powder Coated / Stainless Steel Frame.
- Guaranteed tracking due to ALL pulleys being machine crowned.
- Robust Construction.
- All widths, lengths and incline angles are to customer specific requirements.
- Simple to maintain drive configuration.
- Belt types – PVC, Rubber and special application belts like “shark tooth” or
- longitudinal groove.
- Accessories include a large range of guide systems, supports etc.
- Standard with power feed and nose over, options and lengths available but
- generally 1.2m long.
- Forward and Reverse control with emergency stops as standard on all units
- Height Top of Conveyor 750mm
- Belt Width 300mm – 2400mm
- Over Deck Width Belt Width +100mm
- Belt Optional
- Drive Reversible
- Motor/Gearbox Close coupled Bonfiglioli or
- All structures are powder coat to
- customer colours provided
- Load Rating Generally up to 50kg/m