Monorail Conveyor Systems
Monorail Conveyors is one of the most versatile conveyor belts available. This Monorail Conveyor is used in applications such a powder coating, abattoirs, sand blasting, chicken processing and assembly lines including car assembly. This conveyor can be used to move items or parts from one point to another.
- Bi-planer chain allows for direction changes
- horizontally and vertically.
- Supports can be floor standing or suspended from roof structures.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Multiple drives can be used to manufacture an infinite length.
- Easy to maintain.
- Automatic lubricators available.
- Accessories include a large range of hanger possibilities.
- Optional variable speed drive
- Enclosed chain (certain applications) is extremely safe.
Optional Systems available
- S30 (enclosed track) Up to 25kg per pendant
- Jukyo 45 (enclosed track) Up to 45kg capacity per pendant
- Jukyo 60 (enclosed track) Up to 60kg capacity per pendant
- X348 (I-beam system) Up to 100kg capacity per trolley
- X458 (I-beam system) Up to 200kg capacity per trolley
- X678 (I-beam system) Up to 600kg capacity per trolley
- Load ratings can be doubled with the use of load distribution bars.
Please feel free to contact Pegasus Storage Solutions to request a quotation on our Monorail Conveyors.